- Registration and administration of your account
- Requests or questions that you submit to us via forms or by email (support forms, newsletter)
- Your communications and relationship with us
- Requests for technical and customer support
Use of your information
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To improve the customer experience: Your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, except for the express purpose of executing and providing you with the requested service.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for subscribing to the service may be used to send you information and updates relating to your orders, in addition to receiving occasional updates and information about services that may interest you.
Note: If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included in the footer of each email. Depending on your activity and your use of the website, Skeem may target you with advertising.
Visiting the Skeem website (https://www.skeem.io) may result in the following type of cookies being created:
- Site performance cookies: These are used to improve the loading speed of the website.
- Google Analytics cookies: These anonymous cookies are used to better understand the behaviour of website users.
- Account related cookies: These are used to confirm your identity when you contact our support team through chat systems.
- Registration cookies: These are used to tell us whether you are logged in or not.
- We do not use the following cookies:
Advertising cookies: (used to serve banner ads based on user interaction with a website.)
Information on consent to the processing of personal data
We obtain your consent to the processing of personal data in the name of No Glitch SAS, which markets Skeem. The information collected from the cookies installed on your device and which are considered to be personal data will be processed by No Glitch SAS, a company developing SAAS services in the media field. You can find the full contact details of this company below. The purpose of processing personal data is to allow No Glitch SAS to improve its services by adding data on companies to their database. The data that is collected and used by No Glitch SAS for this purpose is information about the IP address from which you visited our website, and technical information that allows No Glitch SAS to distinguish different visitors from the same IP address. You may withdraw your consent for this processing at any time. The withdrawal of consent can be made by contacting us at:
No Glitch SAS; 10 rue de Penthièvre 75008 Paris
Registration with the Trade and Companies Register: 851 156 539 RCS Paris
How do we protect your information?
We take all necessary measures to maintain the security of your personal information when you enter, submit or access this personal information. All data is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, and is then encrypted. We do not have access to your content or your payment card information. When you make a payment, we use a secure third-party service to process the transaction, and we do not keep track of your credit or debit card details in our systems. Invoicing information is sent securely to the database of our payment gateway providers, so that it can only be accessed by authorised persons with special access rights to these systems, who are required to keep this information confidential.